Soul Fighters CT
Brazilian jiu jitsu • mixed martial arts • muay thai • karate
Basic Training Package:
• Invitations included! Soul Fighters' "Basic Training" invitations are included for 14 of your child's friends.
• We do the set-up and clean up! Take the headache out of planning and hosting a party; we do the work, and you get a break.
• One and a half hours of fun and instruction! Kids will start with some basic warm-ups and stretching just like a regular Jiu-Jitsu or Karate class and then learn some basic Jiu-Jitsu positions and techniques or karate techniques. Your child will be the instructors helper and will be the center of the party.
• Pizza party for 15 kids included! Cheese pizza as well as healthy drink choices will be served after "basic training". We provided the utensils and paperware.
Deluxe Training Package:
• Includes everything in our Basic Training Package but with:
• All kids will receive a Soul Fighters team member t-shirt! Each kid will get a custom t-shirt with your child's name! For example: I learned Jiu-Jitsu at "Sam's" Birthday Party. This shirt can be used as the uniform top if they decide to join the gym!
• Board Breaking! Kids love to break a board and take it home with them after the party!
Frequently Asked Questions:
•This Sounds awesome, but how much does does a martial arts party COST??
The cost for hosting an unforgettable martial arts Birthday Party is only $300 for up to 15 children with the Basic Package. For our Deluxe Training Package the Cost is $500 for up to 15 children.
• What if my son or daughter wants to invite more then 14 friends?
For each additional child participating in the basic package add $20, for each additional child participating in the Deluxe package add $30.
• Does my child have to be a gym member to have his party at Soul Fighters?
No, any child is welcome to have an unforgettable birthday party at our location.
Dont Forget the Cake!
• Homemade Cake baked by Elisa is available and it is delicious!
Let her design something special for you, prices start at $35 for 15 kids for a basic cake or she can make something special for you for an extra charge. Check out some pictures on Facebook: